The Gaia science home page at ESTEC including many further links
- project-wide calendar of meetings
- more technical information on Gaia
- Gaia news
- Outreach materials
- The Gaia Livelink document archive (restricted access)
- The Gaia people finder (restricted access)
- the Gaia Wiki (restricted access)
- the DPAC data reduction svn repository (restricted access)
- the Gaia Parameter Data Base (restricted access)
Note: Access to the restricted facilities is given through the "MyPortal" feature in the left-hand menu column on the page
Gaiverse is the GENIUS portal where you’ll find all the information related to ESA’s Gaia mission, whose objective is the creation of a three-dimensional map of our Galaxy (available in several different languages).
GREAT Consortium, EU/ESF-funded collaboration to foster and prepare Gaia-related research.
(GREAT = 'Gaia Research for European Astronomy Training').
ELSA Consortium, EU-funded Marie-Curie Research and Training Network to foster the development of a new generation of researchers in the area of space astrometry
(ELSA = 'European Leadership in Space Astrometry').
Local Gaia document archive at ARI (restricted access)